It doesn’t matter what the reason is, many people like and enjoy reloading their cartridges. It can save you money and it can provide you with a higher quality ammo. This is especially for regular shooters who know the value of used cartridge cases or shotgun shell hulls.
We are taking in consideration the benefits of using a single stage reloading press and how valuable they are for those who are new to reloading their cartridge. It is commonly known that this type of reloading presses are best for newbies due to their simplicity.
However, choosing the best one for your needs is a hard job and if you are new to this kind of activity. This is why we researched and found the potential best single stage reloading presses that might fulfill your needs:
The Lee Precision Challenger Press
Although the name of Lee Precision brings a lot of trust in the manufacturer, we will explain why this press is a right choice. It is very strong and efficient and because of that, it is likely to last very long.
- It has links made from high quality steel
- The lever can be adjusted
- Works on a breech-lock system
- It is made from high quality material and has a strong construction with the intention to last long
- It comes in dimensions of: 13,5 x 6,8 x 4,4 inches
- It works on a system of a circled frame press
- It accepts different cartridges due to the ability to adjust to their length
- The breech lock system eases the process of changing dies without readjusting the die
- It moves fast
- It catches primes and it transfers primers away from your working bench
- It has an opening that allows spacious working environment without risk of injuries to your fingers
- The product doesn’t involve mounting supplies
- The primer catching part requires removal when the press is utilized for other purposes
It is obvious that the Lee Precision Challenger press is of highest quality and it basically means that priming cannot be easier!
The Lee Precision Press
This is a wonderful product for those who are looking for a neatly done job and who seek to do their reloading presses without bigger problems.
- It comes in dimensions of 16,4 x 9,2 x 5,6 inches
- It weighs 4 pounds
- It has two primer arms for bigger and smaller primers
- It has a mode of start or stop which can be adjusted with a ratchet type 48tooth clamp
- It is made of high quality materials and it can handle a lot of force due to the sturdy construction
- It has a surface for bearing rams of 12 squared inches
- It has a die adapter that can function with normal 7/8 – 14 dies
- It accepts thread dies from all of the bigger and most known manufacturers.
- It probably has the biggest opening in business
- It allows small movement with the hands
- It provides a spacious and highly visible working environment
- It can produce rifle and pistol rounds
- It has a stand that supports itself making the reloading environment free from problems
- The handle is adjustable for right or left handed people
- The handle can possible be a weak spot on this press because the ball on top of it is being placed on a hollow shaft
- The manual doesn’t have sufficient information
It is notable that the Lee precision reloading press is of higher value for those who want to see what they are doing while reloading. It is a multifunctional and it brings a lot of benefits to your reloading hobby.
The RCBS Summit Single Stage Reloading Press
This product is a durable one, and when we say that – we mean it can outlive its owner! It is made of high quality materials and it is authentic.
- It weighs 21,1 pounds
- It is made out of high quality material
- It operates on a bench-top system
- It has an ambidextrous handle (it can be used both by right and left handed people)
- It has a 2 inch diameter ram
- It allows full access from the front
- It can accept bushings for 1 inch die parts
- It has a big frame which allows utilization with a lot of brass sizes
- The shells aren’t pushed upwards to the die station -the case stays where it is and the dies are being pulled down
- It is reliable due to the sturdy and highest quality construction
- Working on it will be a stabile activity because it is being operated from the top of the bench and it does not move while working on it because it receives support of the 2 inch ram
- It has a fair speed
- It gives tremendously precise rounds
- Some parts loosen up over time and usage and need to be regularly tightened up
- It weighs a lot
- It does not have a priming system
The RCBS summit single stage is a wonderful choice for those who are looking for a reloading press that is reliable. For those who seek to quickly get precise rounds, the RCBS summit single stage reloading press is probably the best choice for the job.
So now that we elaborated the best single stage reloading presses, it is fair to point out their strongest features:
The Lee Precision Challenger Press offers a diversification on your rounds
It is performs extremely well while it can also be used for a large variety of cartridges. Especially if you are looking for a tool that will give you the experience of a fuss-less job that is tremendously well done.
The Lee Precision Press offers perfect results and is excellent for newbies
This reloading press will most likely provide you with precise and accurate ammunition and you can count on the fact that it will not stop working. Your level of satisfaction will be like the quality of the press itself – extremely high!
The RCBS Summit Single Stage Reloading Press offers durability
The RCBS can surely hold its weight. Because it provides spacious and comfortable operating environment. And more importantly, it provides an environment that is fuss-free without spent primers everywhere.
The single stage reloading presses we offered in the text above are of highest quality and will definitely meet your needs. Being made out of the highest quality materials in order to satisfy the needs of reloaders, they all provide you with the enjoyment of easily reloading your brass in no time. And this goes for everyone – amateurs or professionals, because they are extremely easy to use.
Your reloading experience will be free of worries and your ammo will be precisely made. So, reload and fire away!